97 Rock’s, Classic Hits 104.1 and 103.3 The Edge’s “Christmas On Us” Contest
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained by contacting radio stations WGRF, WHTT and WEDG (each a “Station” and collectively, the “Stations”), owned and operated by Cumulus Radio LLC, 50 James E. Casey Drive, Buffalo NY 14202 during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Stations will conduct the 97 Rock’s, Classic Hits 104.1 and 103.3 The Edge’s “Christmas on us” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, excluding dual Florida and New York residents, age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in one of the Station’s Designated Market Areas (“DMAs”) as defined by Nielsen Audio, who have not won a prize from the Stations in the last 30 days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the 30 days, and whose immediate family members or household members have not won a prize from any of the Stations in the last 30 days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the 30 days. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cumulus Radio LLC, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Stations’ DMAs, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Stations’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 6:01am ET on November 16, 2020 and will run through 3:00pm ET on December 16, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). The Stations’ computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. To enter:
Visit any of the Stations’ websites: www.97rock.com, www.wedg.com and www.whtt.com during the Contest Period, click on the “Contest” link, click on the “Christmas on Us” Contest link, and complete an entry form to nominate a person or family that is inspiring. All entries must be received by 3:00pm ET on December 16, 2020 to be eligible to win. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of how many email addresses a person may possess and use. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Stations are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. Stations reserve the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
- Winner Selection. At the conclusion of the Contest Period, a team of judges from Stations will select the top four (4) entries from all the eligible entries nominated during the Contest Period based on quality of the story telling, need, and how heartwarming and inspirational the nominee’s story is to win a Prize (as defined below) On or around 9:00am ET on December 17, 2020, Station will announce the Finalists on-air. The winning entrant(s) will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Contest Sponsors’ decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE STATIONS WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to the Stations, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Stations may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner, chosen in their sole discretion.
- Up to four (4) Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each Prize is a $550 Visa Gift Card. ARV Five Hundred Fifty Dollars ($550) and a gift card to Chef’s Restaurant ARV Two–Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250) Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Stations, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Stations, Cumulus Media New Holdings, Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling,