10 Things To Look Forward To In March
Posted on March 1, 2023
- Daylight Saving Time – We spring forward on March 14th. Getting more daylight at night will get these cold days feeling like summer is coming!
- The Oscars– Are we really interested in who wins what or are we more interested in seeing how many jokes there will be about last year’s incident?
- International Women’s Day– A global celebration celebrating historical, cultural, and political achievement of women
- St. Patrick’s Day– A great excuse to have a green beer at your favorite Buffalo bar
- Concerts – Muse, Blue October, JXDN & Third Eye Blind all have concerts in or surrounding the Buffalo area in March
- March Madness– the first one in two years!
- New music– All Time Low, Death Cab for Cutie, U2, Fall Out Boy, Depeche Moe, and Lana Del Ray all have music coming out this month
- Ice Cream– March 1st is the most popular day ice cream shops that close for the season re-open
- Fish Fry Fridays– with Easter falling in early April, lent will be happening all March long which is the best time to get a fish fry at your favorite local spot
- MLB Opening Day– If you are a baseball fan, Opening day falls in March this year on the 26th. The earliest it’s even been